802.11ac High Performance Mid-Range 3X3 Dual-Band WiFi Ceiling AP
The Zcomax AC-1027L is an indoor-mount wireless ceiling AP that operates in the both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies,
and supports maximum data rates of 300Mbps and 433Mbps respectively. High sensitivity and longer-distance transmission
make the AC-1027L a powerful solution for basic carriers, ISPs and industrial enterprises.
In addition to performing as a stand-alone access point, the AC-1027L can be controlled by Zcomax AP Controllers, which enables centralized management of wireless network configuration, security encryption, network authentication, and user access policies.
The AC-1027L offers several operating options including AP, Bridge, Repeater and Station modes. This flexibility enables the device to accommodate a variety of networking and deployment needs.
Smart RF management optimizes throughput and mitigates interference
By utilizing intelligent and automatic channel selection along with adjustable transmit power control, the AP can easily mitigate local RF interference. This results in a reliable and high performing connection to all connected Wi-Fi clients.
Sleek design, unobtrusive installation
The AC-1027L features an aesthetically-pleasing design with a ceiling mount option that allows it to fit seamlessly into environments such as offices, hotels, and classrooms. Moreover, when ceiling-mounted, the integrated antennas are fully optimized to provide the most efficient coverage.
● Dual-band concurrent (2.4GHz/5GHz)
● 433Mbps (5G) and 300Mbps (2.4G)
● Up to 5dB signal gain / 23dB interference mitigation
● Up to 23 dBm maximum Tx power
● 360° beam forming coverage
● Multiple operating modes
● Auto transmit power adjustment
● Captive portal and guest accounts
● Spectrum Navigation with load balancing
● Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
● IP multicast video streaming support
● Standard 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
● Ceiling mountable
Deployment For Hotspots
Copyright © 2016 ZCOMAX TECHNOLOGIES, Inc.